2015年11月9日星期一

3 Things I Would Not Buy Online

First of all I am a super big fan of buy things online. I have get almost 80% cloth that I bought them online. If I have to choose three things I would not buy, those might be cosmetics house and used car I wont buy cosmetics online. I have bought a fake brand eye shadow on amazon once beacause it was 5 dollar cheaper than it sell in Sephora and it was free shipping. Since that happened i wont but cosmetics online anymore. Second thing I would not buy is house. House is where you live could be a whole life, i want my house is prefect so i have to check it in person before I decide to buy it. Third thing that i would not buy is used car. There are some people sell their used car online just because it have some problem but they wont tell you. I think i wont pay before test drive that car.

没有评论:

发表评论